Has anyone heard of Volti Audio?

Hello. I was wondering if anyone had heard of Volti Audio?
I am going to be received my pair soon and was wondering if anyone has heard these? I have read nothing but wonderful things about Volti Audio and its owner Greg Roberts. I hope they sound as good as they look.
128x128dalecrommie
@Mmattera I agree, I heard that system also at Capfest and it was spectacular....I thought Classic Audio speakers were interesting also driven by Atmashpere and Allnic....and PAD. What tonality and presence...blew me away on saturday so I had to come back for more on Sunday.

Enormous speakers, once you put those in there is no going back!
I was at Capfest as well on Saturday.
In Volti room they had two pairs of speakers- one based on Klipschorn and the other was two-piece design, and that's the one they played. It sounded way too bright to me.
Classic Audio had terrible ground loop noise in the system when I was there, I couldn't really stay.
The best I heard at that show was DejaVu Audio vintage system- very very good. But I thought it was too expensive for what it is- $50K for the speakers? I understand vintage drivers can be expensive, but the build quality wasn't $50 K.
Same goes for the preamp and amps- I think $14K and 13K respectively. But again, the sound was MUCH better, than some $100+ systems for sure.
I also liked Tidal Sunrays and Harbeth room.
"What tonality and presence”

You said it Pops! I heard them at a show too. Even though the audition was much too brief, if I had the room, they might very well be the end of the road.

Maril555, I heard the two-piece design too. While I wasn’t put off by them, they were nothing like the Vittora’s.
Phaelon you are right! I wonder how big a room you need? I was most impressed by the Hartfields - the big ones on the end (although they were all big). That was the closest I have heard to live music from a loudspeaker!