Transparent Ultra or Super?

I am wondering if anyone can help me decide if it is worth it to go straight to the Ultra XL cable from transparent audio, or start out with the Super XL. Price is not an issue here. I am curious if anyone has compared the two cables, and if so, what the differences are?

I have heard the Transparent music link plus cables, and they seem to have a bloated midrange "haze" in my opinion. Is this a trait of the Transparent line, or is it an interaction with my components?

I am running the following system:
Krell KAV 250CD
Krell pre-amp
Krell KSA 250 amplifier
Hales Revelation Three speakers
Audioquest Type 6+ speaker cables
Well Tempered Classic turntable
Benz Micro Glider 2 Cartridge
Acoustech PH-1P phono stage
Audioquest Ruby interconnects

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Brad
bfuehrer
Q, is Gen 5 same version as MM2 or Gen 5 is Transparent's newer and the latest?
Folks...I went from The Wave 100 speaker cables to Gen5 MusicWave Plus.  Big difference in that change for the best.  Using MM2 MusicLink Plus between my PS Audio Stellar Gain Cell DAC and Luxman L-505uxII integrated amp.  

Do you think moving up the the Gen5 MusicWave Super would be a big improvement?

My speakers in this system are a pair of Wharfedale Reva 3 floorstanders. 

Thanks,
Jason
Thanks for the answers. I have ultra MusicWave MM2 upstairs and they have always sounded great. Have not compared to the Gen5 plus MusicWave. Maybe I should do that. Would gen5 super be better than the ultra MM2?  
I called Transparent and they said no. That they make the new cables to better the previous generation at the same level. Not to better the higher level. Said that Ultra have a better cable geometry. But I guess it depends on the listener.