something is not right here and it's on purpose!!!

lf you have the same source master on remastered digital and 1st press vinyl with the same volume, the digital sounds louder and more distorted with more intensity + is there anyway to remove that intensity from remastered digital because it sound like the audio has been run through a distortion pedal? How could legendary producers and mixers not hear this crap?
guitarsam
LOL yup.. Simple me.... I'll get it going.... The ol LP/CD special adapter cart. The first DAC or is that visa versa. ;-)

Regards
Earth calling samjit, Earth calling samjit.

samjit, we cannot hear you. Change the frequency.
Sam here and you don’t need golden ears to realize that my all natural technics applied to digital audio are superior in sound quality to man made equipment however they can’t make money using my technics? l was watching film footage from the amazon around 1961 long before 5g and the proliferation of the earth with man made emf and just as i suspected after extracting frequencies from the audio from the film from 1961 and applying them to digital audio and the  digital audio never sounded more alive + listening to the earth frequency music and you get the bonus of mind and body healing. My main problem with even vinyl produced before the digital age is the fact that as good as it can sound it doesn't sound alive and after i retune the music with the earth frequencies the music sounds alive.
Does anyone remember when they marketed speakers as “CD Ready! Or digital ready“? What a joke!
I tried encoding some digital recordings with Mars frequencies, but they just sounded colored and more distant.