SR Blue Fuses

I just wanted to share my excitement with my SR Blue Fuses. I installed 3 in my Anthem I225. Its been probably 100 hours of burn in time now and I really am beside myself in the difference. The bass is really full, my highs are nicely extended and my soundstage is huge. Just today, my soundstage became ridiculous.
If you are happy with your current amplifier / preamplifier and intend on keeping it for awhile I highly recommend replacing the fuses with SR Blue fuses, if not the Orange fuses. I got my Blues for 30% off. It is quite possibly the best tweak I have done aside from room treatments.

It takes awhile to burn the fuses in but once they are, it’s pretty awesome the difference they make. I was pretty skeptical about this mod and thought it was a lot to spend but now that I have, it was the best $400 mod I have done. It made more of a difference than my upgraded power cords and actually probably made a more of a difference than going from my signal cable silver res speaker cables to my ap solo crystals.

Highly recommended if you already love your amp/preamp and intend to keep them for awhile!
128x128b_limo
This forum is for relating the positive experience one audiophile had using boutique fuses.  Posters relating how stupid we are for believing b_limo and his positive experiences are wasting everyone's time.   I guess that's why we call them trolls.   They have nothing positive to add. 
When you speak negatively about someone, it doesn't reflect the person; it reflects you and your own insecurity. The best types of people in the world do not have time to badmouth others; they know the value of their words. We learned early on that if you don't have anything nice to say, you shouldn't say it at all-Trolls.
SR fuses have always worked for me. Blacks to Blues and now Oranges. Count me in as a very happy camper! Just ordered more Orange Fuses today under the 3 for the price of 2 special for August. Two more for my LPS's and one for my buddy's from highend-electronics.com. They are great folks to deal with and all SR products come with a 30 day trial...
If one wanted to get into the fuse game do you guys suggest getting the orange one straight away or should one work their way towards it? Perhaps sitting this one out until the next color comes out would be a wiser move? Your thoughts are appreciated.
George
Where are you getting the notion that I intimated there would be any links??
Charley Hansen of Ayre Acoustics.
He was a firm believer in boutique fuses, aftermarket PC and voicing of his equipment via Myrtle wood blocks that he actually supplied with his amps etc straight from the factory.

Because I knew you were full of ka-ka, just like what you and your fuser buddies say about what sound differences fuses can do in a system a load of bull ka-ka