purchasing US made speakers

I currently have psb imagine t2 speakers. I am interested in replacing them with US manufactured speakers 10-12 k being the maximum price....perhaps aerial acoustics, vandersteen,,,,,any thoughts? My hearing at age 70 diminishes at 8,000 hz so a good midrange is probably good.
jacobsen1948
I have a bit of a hearing issue. May I recommend the Klipsch Heritage line. The clarity has helped me better follow notes and voices better. I run the Forte 3 and rarely miss a note or discern a vocal. 
Jacobsen, Audiokinesis has a very valid point and hificrazed has tripped over one answer. You will be better served with very directional loudspeakers. You will perceive more detail and better imaging. The two types that fit the prescription best are horns and Electrostatics. 
The Klipsch Cornwall IV at $6000/pr  are very hard to beat https://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2020/04/13/klipsch-cornwall-iv-speaker-review-the-gentle-giant/
The Sound Labs Majestic 545 would be another excellent choice but they are $14K, over your price range. With your subwoofers they will give you detail and transient response that can not be bettered regardless of price. They will give you a larger sound stage than you are use to.
Both speakers are special in that they do not throw any acoustic energy at the side walls, ceiling or floor limiting reflections and reverberation. The Klipsch speakers have the additional benefit of being highly efficient. 50 watts will blow you out of the room.
In addition, if you were to get a preamp like the Anthem STR you could program it to correct for your hearing deficit.You can switch back to a normal curve when others are present. Just a thought:)  

The first two that come to mind are Magnepan and Klipsch Heritage line.  I would definitely demo the Magnepans, if possible.