Guidance on Speaker Wire

I’m looking for guidance on some speaker wires and have tentatively settled in on Transparent High Performance 10-2 with the Transparent 10-2 Brick Network.  My biggest issue is I have long runs from my amps to the speakers at approximately 60 feet each.  Due to size of my system it is not possible to move my equipment any closer to the speakers.  
My amps are 1.2 KWh McIntosh Mono’s and my Speakers are Martin Logan Electrosatic ESL 15A’s. I also have 2 Martin Logan Force 12” subwoofers that are used for home theater. 
Thanks!!
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xwoots
Whenever someone has very long runs, I always recommend they first try Blue Jeans 10 gauge and they may get lucky.  With one set of speakers, I found BJs to work wonderfully until I tried them on another speaker, which sounded like a tin cup on a cheese grater.  But IMO, you should try them and you could totally luck out and save thousands.  If they sound like crap, my guess is you could sell them at half price pretty quickly and only be down a couple hundred for your trouble.  But at least you'll know. 

At that length I’d absolutely make my own.  Otherwise I’d look to something good but lower on the cost spectrum like Audio Envy.  Best of luck. 
ElliottBnewcombjr,

you make a great point; however, setting up my amps in the room is not practical.  I went down that road.  Appreciate the thinking though. 
The distance from the mechanical room to the speakers are 60 feet not 120 feet.  Yes I do need a total of 120 combined for the main speakers.  
Have you checked whether Transparent would even make/supply a cable that length?  And then the price??
See what Audio Envy quotes you.