Is a Linn Sondek LP12/Lingo/Ekos with a Cirkus update, the last turntable I’ll ever buy?

Opinions, experiences, cartridges and preamps used?
128x128coachpoconnor
Thanks daveyf
I spent some time talking to Thomas O'Keefe, from Overture Audio, who is a master LP12 set-up person. He made it clear how crucial set-up is. It was a very informative conversation. Again thanks for your comments.
Any comments about using a Hana SL and a Musical Surroundings Nova Phonomena with the LP-12?

I recently bought a similar used trade in table from my local Linn dealer and am very happy with it. Mine has the Ittok LVII, Lingo, Trampolin, Cirkus with the Hana ML cartridge. They gave it a tune up and set it up before I took it home. It was a great experience and I have peace of mind that it is running optimally and should continue to do so for many years. I am running it with a Linn Uphorik phono stage I picked up used as well. 
@coachpconnor   You spoke to one of the better 'fettler's in the US in Thomas O'Keefe. He would certainly be one of the 'go to' guys to go to for LP12 set up expertise.

As to your question about the Hana SL..and the MS Nova Phonomena, i don't have much experience with the MS, so no comments on that, with the Hana SL, while I have heard that on a couple of occasions, I think it is ok, but I would also want to hear the Linn Krystal on your Ekos arm.
I think the Linn would better the Clearaudio if set up correctly, like with any turntable, setup is key.