M900U vs the world

So from all my reading it seems this the amp to have at around $15k or less. Any other amp to consider over it at this price point?
smodtactical
I am sure whitecamaross is not the the expert everyone makes him out to be.  It is one mans opinion, nothing more and nothing less.  I certainly wouldn’t buy something just because he says it is good.   Go listen for yourself as you are going to live with it, no one else is. 
I've never seen an amp hold its value both new and on the used market like the m900u (except for the 5k drop when they had distributor changed). Its really impressive.
Uh , McIntosh.
Almost all of their amps from the 60s through the 80s  sell for way more than original  MSRP.
None of the mega buck  amps will hold their value , because they are all overpriced to begin with.
How does the M900U hold its value?  Used it goes for 8-9K. Even if you get 9K and you got a Good deal at 12K Brand New which is a 20% Discount off MSRP you still lose 25% of your money.  Glad your not my financial advisor...id have to Unretire.
As I said, few amps hold their value, or anything close to it.  Grey9hound is correct--"None of the mega buck amps will hold their value , because they are all overpriced to begin with."