Volti Razz Loudspeakers

Volti Audio recently introduced a new model horn speaker called the Razz. I purchased a pair from Greg Roberts, the owner of Volti Audio to replace a pair of Klipsch Heresy IIIs. Let me just say, these speakers are spectacular. Not only do they blow away the Heresy's, I also believe they would be a better choice than the new Klipsch Cornwall IV at around the same price. No disrespect to the Klipsch models, the Volti speakers are beautifully hand made and are built by a true craftsman. Check them out if you're in the market for a pair of Klipsch speakers or any other horn speaker. I am not in any way affiliated with Volti Audio, just a satisfied customer.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xhdbc3036
I haven’t heard the Cornwall IVs.
If you haven't heard the CW IV, what leads you to believe the Razz is the superior speaker?

This is no way a slam against Greg. I have spoken with him a few times and bought his Khorn crossovers. I think he is awesome.

Oz

I have the CW IV'S...Will probably get some Volti's at some point. At least with the Volti's they dont need Upgrading like every single Klipsch does to sound their best. Who wants to buy a new speaker that needs to be tweaked?
riaa, the Razz can be tweaked to further their performance. When will you get around to opening, and connecting, the CWIVs ? 
Razz appear to take up less floor space than Cornwalls, more like Fortes, no?

That would be a good thing for many who might be tighter with space for speakers.