Quicksilver Headphone Amp

Hi, 

Wondering if anyone has this amp or if anyone has used it.  No dealers near me.....would like to get some feedback

Thx
128x128oddiofyl
I haven't checked the website in a while but does anyone know the output of the Quicksilver amp?
It is 3.5 watts of single ended goodness...   I just picked up the RME ADI-2 DAC and that driving the Quicksilver sounds incredible.  The NAD is still a fine DAC but the RME has a quality to the bass that is palpable.   You can almost hear the drum skin smack the air , it is so well defined and realistic.  It along with the Quicksilver has such control , the bass from those HP3 is amazing.  I used the RME's headphone amp briefly and it's good but nothing like the Quicksilver .  You are unlikely to see many of these used, it is that good.    
@oddiofyl  3.5 watts? Into how many ohms?
 That's more than I expected... Nice.
It is rated that at 30 Ohm or above.  My headphones are 25 , 32, and 600 ohms , drives all of them no problem.   PLENTY of power with anything I've plugged into them.  
Hello all. I just pulled the trigger on this beauty. Will be my first SET tube amp! Currently have a Dared Hybrid amp and it sounds pretty good but I can’t really tell any difference between it and my Xduoo XD-05 Plus mobile headphone amp, sound wise. Hoping the SET tube amp sound is what I’ve been looking for! Current headphones are Hifiman HE5SE’s.

Silly question, but are the inputs for the Quicksilver headphone amp just standard RCA? Thanks and cheers!