Is a Linn Sondek LP12/Lingo/Ekos with a Cirkus update, the last turntable I’ll ever buy?

Opinions, experiences, cartridges and preamps used?
128x128coachpoconnor
As usual when it comes to Linn turntables, we have a lot of folks who have either a) never owned one...but still are happy to put in their 2cents or b) owned one, but it was about thirty + years ago, and they never got it to work right, so they sold it back in the day and have been naysaying ever since.
Truth is, like chayro stated, the Linn does NOT go out of adjustment, once it is set up correctly.
Plenty of opinions you will get grasshopper.
My Linn owner friend knows of a table for sale that he is familiar with. He also knows of a “Linn whisperer” in town. My townhouse is on a slab... foot falls not a problem.
I also have a Harmon Kardon C65 turntable that has the nickname “Poor mans Linn Sondek” it is a suspension table.
Great table but the arm is awfully light.
Impossible question.  If I wanted to be sarcastic, I might suggest that it is the last turntable you will ever buy, but it might be a prelude to the upgrade-itis that afflicts some Linnies, courtesy of Linn.  Which can be as expensive as buying an entirely new and different turntable. But like someone said, I am not qualified because I never owned a Linn.  The brand does have its dedicated fans.  And it sounds like you really want someone to support a decision you want to make anyway.  So, knock yourself out.
Footfalls are almost always a problem with LP12’s, even on concrete slab, unless you put it on a wall shelf, which would be my suggestion. The Audiotech shelf worked well. I’ve had an LP12 setup in at least a dozen apartments/condos/houses on all kinds of flooring, and on several Linn-approved shelving, and always had footfall issues. The Sound Organization table was the worst. For the doubting thomas’s, I had the LP12 for 22 years, always setup by LP12 guru’s.