Who, do you think, designs the best looking tube-based devices?

The reason I chose specifically devices with tubes is because, in my opinion, it's much harder to design something good -not to mention gorgeous- looking with tubes and transformers sticking out.

From the ones that I know, which is not a lot, Airtight and Allnic designs stand out in my eyes. Shindo and Atma Sphere, on the other hand, do not look appealing at all. KT-Audio looks beautiful internally, whereas externally it's nothing special...yet?

I'm only asking about design, I don't care about sound :-)
audioinfidel
Airtight: there's something about the understated approach and that particular shade of gun-metal grey.
Really most of these look like all the rest....they look like they were taken out of a 60s Console Stereo .The guts.The Manley do but the model with the metal side handles look cool.The tube amps from Vincent look great the way he just took the Dyancos and made them look like pieces of Art.I have a Fisher 300 that's nice ,Harmon  Kardon  1000 the copper base is super nice ,Same with the Sherwood .But those Monster tube mono blocks with giant tubes look freaky...but for me it's to dangerous to just leave them out in the open on the floor.But I would take a Vincent or Dared 130 for a classy desk unit that sounds Great and looks Great.
Now, Luxman.

The Conrad Johnson Premiere 8 and 12 come to mind.

The Cary SLP 05
Unison Research
Real shame I've ever only found a way to have a CJ P10 pre in my system.

Best,
E