Primaluna EVO 300/400 Preamplifier owners - let's hear from you

I'm curious if anyone owns the EVO 300 or 400 Preamps. Besides what your thoughts are on the sonics I would like to know how it is to live with on a daily basis.

Any issues with powering on/off if your amp is already on? Trying to understand order of operations and how sensitive a process powering on is.

How is the volume control to work with via remote? Can you you get very fine adjustments, or is that only possible with the knob on the unit?

Any thoughts on the Balanced vs Single Ended outputs (for the EVO 400)?
Anyone pair it with a SS amp with good results?

Do the Tape outputs work flawlessly?

Please add anything else you think is of note!

Thanks!
shahram
Yes agree, I would be curious as to how well the newer EVO 300 and 400 perform,,,But both are abit out my budget. These pres are made  in Spark's labs, where Cayin is also made, which asures its a high quality preamp.
There are no YT uploads demostrating either preamps performance. 
Yeah I was looking there as well. Only upscale audio videos, which are good for what they are. But I would rather hear from owners and not sales people, no offense to Kevin.

Although not the original intention of my post, I'm looking to pair a Tube Preamp with a SS Class A power amplifier. I know there are plenty of topics on the subject. I'm wondering if a Primaluna Preamp will be a good daily driver for Music, TV, Movies, etc. I live in a small apartment so no space for multiple systems!
What speakers do you have, I also plan to get a tube pre amp, have got a Belles SA30 class A power amp this year and plan to partner it with a Supratek Cabernet pre, looked also at the PrimaLuna but have read that they are not so tube sounding, more solid state/tubeIf that make sense ? The Supratek is in the same ballpark money vice, but are made by one man, therefore a bit of a waiting time. Mick is said to make them a bit warm sounding I am told, but he will build it to your spec if possible. Like PrimaLuna the Supratek look amazing, but they come in two chassis, one houses the power supply and the other the pre section, was lucky to hear a full Supratek setup at a store in Bangkok and although the system was over 10 years old, the sound was sublime, that system had two Supratek tube mono power amps, which unfortunately are a bit too many tubes for me )))
Looking for a good tube sounding class A solid state for some time, I was lucky some months ago to find a mint Belles SA30 for a very good price, am very happy with my purchase, it drives my Graham Audio LS 5/9 beautifully, now I just need a bit of patience until I can order my Supratek pre.
Emailing with Mick, he has assured me that the amps will be perfect with each other, so I am quite excited to hear the combination.
i only wish that the Supratek had a good headphone output! Same with the PrimaLuna, although the PrimaLuna intergrated has one, I don’t understand why their pre’s don’t have headphone output?!!
Happy listening.
I've got a pair of Spendor D7. I've read that the Primaluna preamps definitely are on the warmer side of neutral. Go look at the Stereophile and Tone Audio reviews for confirmation.

As for Supratek - I'm just not into how they look. The chrome and cherry wood is not my style.

The Belles SA30 looks like a great amp. I'm considering the Pass XA25.
Where are all the Primaluna Preamp owners at?

Anyway, as I mentioned before I am tempted to pair one of their preamps with a Pass XA25. Another idea is just going Luxman Integrated (590AX II). Very tough decision! The goal would be to take a little bite of the top end of speakers and add a bit of richness to the overall sound signature. One of the issues with really hifi gear is that poorer recordings (modern rock) really don't fare well. So looking for a smoother, creamier alternative to my current Musical Fidelity integrated setup.