Need some cartridge advise please.

Hello all, 

I have a Basis 1400 with the Rega RB 900 tonearm.  I am currently using a Benz Micro Glider cartridge that is at least 15-16 years old.  My phono pre is a Rockford Fozgate Signature.  I am sure it is time to replace/retip the cartridge.  I have no local dealers to ask or demo.  
  If anyone could offer suggestions for a cartridge that would work well with my setup would be appreciated.  I listen to mostly classic rock. I could probably spend up to $1500.  Thank you in advance for any input.
jrun
what is the output level of your glider?  if it is a low or a medium you shd look into getting it retipped... it is a wonderful cartridge

otoh if there are specific things you don't like about how it sounds in yor=ur system, tell me what they are, i will suggest alternatives
I have enjoyed the Benz MIcro.  I do not have any specific complaints about the sound.  I was considering changing based on the age of the cartridge.  Who would you recommend for retipping?
Dynavector KARAT17D2 mkII with 1.7mm Diamond cantilever and MicroReach stylus tip. Excellent for your tonearm! 

read about Dynavector philosophy in this interview

and my old thread on audiogon  
I really enjoy my EMT Tsd 75 for classic rock. I'm not sure about synergy with your Rega arm.