Compatible Speakers for a Coda

I have a Coda CSiB integrated that currently runs my pair of Revel F52 and SVS SB Ultra-13 Sub.

I want to upgrade my speakers and I'm looking for ones that are a good match with Coda. It is configured to put out 400 watts at 8 ohms and twice that at 4 ohms.

Was looking at the Legacy Focus SE or XD. They are supposed to be a good match with Coda. I do want to give a higher efficiency speaker a go. 

So what other speakers in the $10,000 to $15,000 original price range would match well with the Coda Products?

I'll be buying used.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and suggestions.

meambler
My Coda, a different model but same power specs, has played well with everything. It runs class A for 12 watts and a high sensitivity speaker will likely always stay within that envelope at sane volumes. With peak current of 150 a it's hard to imagine a speaker it can't handle. Using a passive pre it outdoes the tube amps I have with my Klipsch Quartets. It has the grunt to slam the bass. I've used VMPS, Pinnacle, Martin Logan and others to great effect.
Coda is a hugely under rated manufacturer whose speaker suggestion I would trust. Their products provide astonishing current delivery which should make mismatching almost a non issue. Finding a presentation to your satisfaction will be your task.

As an audio hack I couldn't discern speaker differences in unfamilure environments. I had three pairs in the house at the same time for audition. Even my family found these to be stunningly superior and I/we haven't looked back, but that's me.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lisa37be-avalon-acoustics-eidolon-full-range 

Have fun with your search.