PS Direct Stream Vs. Lumin X 1 Sound quality difference?

I think I'm going to purchase a Lumin X-1 and sell my PS Direct Steam Dac.
Can anyone share their experience with these 2 products, particularly in sound quality?

ozzy
128x128ozzy
bwguy,
Thank you for the info/help. 
I have been playing  the X1 for about a day via Qoboz. The plan is to let it play 24/7 for a few weeks.
Do you think there should always be music playing  through it or is just having the unit on enough? 

ozzy
@ozzy  When I bought my Lumin U1 the distributer suggested I leave the power supply on for 500-600 hrs but not necessary to be running music through it the whole time.  I think the power supply burn-in is a big component of the run-in. I honestly have not noticed a big change in SQ but then again the U1 isn't a DAC as well.
three_easy-payments,
Thanks. I noticed there is only and on/off breaker type switch in the back of the power supply so its probably designed to be left on all the time.
BTW, I just ordered a SR orange fuse for it.

ozzy
Peter at Lumin recommends having it run 24/7 for at least 2 weeks.  He has said it does not have to be run with amps on, so I would run a continuous playlist all night for 2 weeks.
@ozzy  I leave my unit on 24/7 and have the display set to go to "sleep" after 15 minutes of inactivity.