High Powered Holographic Amplifiers

I am looking for high powered amplifiers that are truly Holographic.. 

My speakers are power hungry, 

The Audio Research Ref 610T is easily the most holographic amplifier(s) that have ever been in this system. 

The solid holographic images moving around the room are nothing short of amazing. 

Music just seems to pour out of the speakers.

My "room" is completely untreated and has lots of noise provided by my sub zero fridge and freezer units. 
My equipment is pretty good, though.

Are there any solid state options that are as good?

My speakers are Magnepan 20.1
Preamp is Audio Research Ref 5
Source is a VPI (both Classic 3 and Aries I)
Cart is a Dynavector XV1-s
Phono Pre is a Manley Steelhead RC
Cables are whatever I bought on Ebay, Power cords (in this system) are generally just normal factory.

(I'm not looking for a white paper discussion on what sonic holography is, or to discuss ancient Carver products.)

Curious about the Ayre MX-R, the Pass XS-300 (but I have no experience whatsoever with either).

Are there any other amplifiers besides the Ref 610T that might be _truly_ worthy of the epithet "Holographic"?. 

(If you don't know the difference between soundstaging and holography, this is not the thread for you.)
128x128theduker
Can room treatment assist the rest of the system to create the "holographic" effect already being achieved?

I'm already building quadratic diffusers, next will be absorption and diffusion. And I'm betting I'm going to need a measurement device to be able to ascertain what the room is doing to the sound.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't a system more accurately resolving the recording (please don't make this an analogue vs digital debate) in a room that accommodates a good sound, develop a more dimensional sound field?
Post removed 
Hi,
you have a system with potential, that from your description is not breathing at the moment, so try first some better cables, both power and signal and see how it goes. Room treatment is the next stage. If you decide to change your power amp then i would agree with @gregm to search for one with a very extended frequency response.
A Brick and Mortar dealer I frequent was a Maggie and Ayre dealer.  He demoed the Maggie 20.7 with the Ayre MXR monos, but eventually used the Ayre VX5/20 amp to run them. Using Audience cable the system was holographic and slightly hypnotic.  I was considering the MXR, but based on those demonstrations purchased a VX5/20 though I do not use Maggie’s as my space is not appropriate for them.