XLR cable with warmth without losing resolution

Would like to keep it under $1000ish a metre. 
Not sure if warmth and resolution are considered oxymorons, but I mean I wouldn’t like to lose information but the cable to have a warm tonal signature.

Purist Neptune seems to be a front runner but is pricey , any alternatives or any one with experience on Neptune who can advice?
essrand
The Wire World Eclipse level is a great recommendation for resolution.  I would not call them "warm" per say, but they are slightly laid back.  Definitely not a bright or forward cable.

Can you make your own cable?  Or know somebody who can do a DIY cable?  Probably about the best combination I can think of is mating a pure solid-core silver wire with the Furutech FP-601 / FP-602 gold-plated XLR connectors.  The Furutech uses a very heavy layer of gold plating which really warms up the sound.  It compensates nicely for the speed of the solid-core silver cable.  I would say this combination is one of the most engaging cables that I have heard.

Some choices of bulk cables:
- Parts Connexion BL-Ag interconnect cable
- Kimber Silver-Streak 19awg balanced (not quite solid core, but very close).
- Get some used pure silver Audioquest interconnects and chop them to put ion Furutech XLR connectors.
- Neotech NE-2001 cable from Sonic Craft.
WyWires. Their entire lineup is copper, no silver. Very natural sounding cables, that have no glare or sound cold like a lot of silver cables. Very organic, open cables that don’t draw attention to themselves.
Kimber Select 1116 which uses Kimber's best copper and is very natural sounding with good (but not overwhelming) harmonics and work well with tubes.  The other cable is a Purist Audio Design Aqueous Luminist.  This is an extremely well shielded cable that is dynamic and very well balanced top to bottom.  I am not sure what your budget is but if you can stretch yourself to the Aqueous Luminist it will be worth your while.