Should I fix it and sell it or sell it as is? Mark Levinson No. 331

I have a Mark Levinson No. 331 that has developed a slight hum in the right channel. I am going to sell it, and the question is should I send it out for repair, which will cost in the neighborhood of $1100, or should I just put it on the market for around $800?
peporter
@ebm,, g_nakamoto, and scorpio 1951, as roberjerman says, maybe someone who is handy with a soldering iron might be interested in a good deal. I have no interest in tearing into it. Even if I shipped it off to the service center I have no interest in keeping it, have moved on. Also have to figure in the shipping cost back and forth to the service center, at least $200.
Sell it as is. Somebody might want to invest in having it fixed. Since you have no interest in it why bother getting it fixed? It’s a 26 year old amp!
Peporter,

The facts are you have a 26 year old amp of decent quality that's so old that its large power supply capacitors are likely to begin leaking. the amp will soon be worthless and you'll have a mess on your hands.  The typical symptoms of this condition are that one channel has issues, it shortly after goes completely out and then your other channel follows the same pattern once all caps leak their fluid.
     If you've decided not to fix the amp, the truth is you have very limited options:

Sell it for whatever you can get before the inevitable mess occurs.
Donate it to a museum. 
Use it as a boat anchor.
Use it as a 112 pound door stop.

A better, more interesting and more useful forum question for you to ask would have been: What amp should you choose to replace it with?

Tim
noble100
The facts are you have a 26 year old amp of decent quality that's so old that its large power supply capacitors are likely to begin leaking. the amp will soon be worthless and you'll have a mess ...
Actually that's not even remotely factual. Leaky caps don't render a fine amplifier "worthless." A car shouldn't be exiled to a junkyard because it has worn tires.