What are the sexiest components ever made?

As Enzo Ferrari had said that the XKE was the most beautiful/sexiest car ever made (his opinion, not mine).  How about high end audio products?  There have to be some that sex was thought about by the designers?  

Not the most exotic, but like a classic Mercedes or Packard,..there is a reason the Linn 12 has been around as long as it has.  Yamaha had that slanted cassette deck, and I hope you can add to this list and, if possible, add a photo. 

I think a young Barbi Benton holding even an 8-track player would be very attractive. 

whatjd
I find the Accuphase gear very tastefully designed. Especially like the A-47 Amplifier with the champagne finish and big meters. 

Also like the black Michell Orbe SE TT with black SME arm. 
Way too many components to mention, but for a different take on the question, instead of sexy let me say "attractive"-
when I was in High School I had no money (except for an occasional album). But what I DID have was a Lafayette catalog. Allied catalogs too.With pictures of everything stereo, from Crown tape decks, Fisher tuners and amplifiers,
speakers both assembled and tried-axial drivers you could mount yourself. Kits, parts, accessories, tons of stuff. Prices back then were very cheap compared to today!!! My dear mother must have thrown all of them away! What I wouldn't give for some of those drool-worthy catalogs now! And don't forget the nice hardwood furniture consoles you could buy to store your records underneath, and place your gear on top.
Does anyone remember the Harmon Kardon "Egg"? A special chair you sat in with integral speakers inside the hood that drowned out all outside noise and bathed you in sound? So much great stuff, high-end, not high-end- what does it really matter? The early Cro-Magnums beat on animal skins stretched over wooden barrels....