Seeking power conditioner recommendations / hum elimination

So, my set-up:
DALI Grand Coupe bookshelf speakers on B&W stands
Proceed by Mark Levinson AMP2 (Gutwire cord)
Krell KSL Pre-Amp (Clarus cord)
Marantz SA8004 SACD Player
Jolida JD9 Tubed Phono Stage
Rega Planar 2 with Ortofon MC3 Turbo (I’m just getting into vinyl again)
Bluesound Node 2i
All Kimber Kable PBJ Interconnects
Dedicated 20 AMP line with a Pangea recepticle

(BTW, my whole system ran me less than $5K, bought most of it from a good friend who upgraded to McIntosh gear/Klipsch Heritage Speakers).

I have a mild hum originating from the AMP2 that I can’t seem to eliminate. I currently have that iFi white cylinder dealie plugged into the open socket on my outlet, which did improve overall sound a tad but did not kill the hum. I’m admittedly using a consumer grade Monster Power block-style strip that I really should have replaced a long time ago. I’m considering a PS Audio Dectet, Audioquest Niagara 1200, something Furman, or something pre-owned between $1 and 2K. Are the options I listed appropriate for my gear level or should I really be going with more high-end options? Do I stop-gap with something inexpensive until I’m ready to buy my "real" unit?
Appreciate the feedback!
atticus-xi
@atticus-xi
Even though I have a dedicated line, I'm assuming it's sharing the same source/electrical box as our problem area, i.e. the same zone.

then its not a dedicated line.        a dedicated ac line would have its own breaker and the only thing on that line would be the system.
After you have fixed the emf noise / interference issues, and have installed a proper ground, then you will be surprised at what the ADD-Powr Sorcer or Wizard will do for your system.
These products won't eliminate "hum" but they will have you humming along to your favorite tunes!