Seeking power conditioner recommendations / hum elimination

So, my set-up:
DALI Grand Coupe bookshelf speakers on B&W stands
Proceed by Mark Levinson AMP2 (Gutwire cord)
Krell KSL Pre-Amp (Clarus cord)
Marantz SA8004 SACD Player
Jolida JD9 Tubed Phono Stage
Rega Planar 2 with Ortofon MC3 Turbo (I’m just getting into vinyl again)
Bluesound Node 2i
All Kimber Kable PBJ Interconnects
Dedicated 20 AMP line with a Pangea recepticle

(BTW, my whole system ran me less than $5K, bought most of it from a good friend who upgraded to McIntosh gear/Klipsch Heritage Speakers).

I have a mild hum originating from the AMP2 that I can’t seem to eliminate. I currently have that iFi white cylinder dealie plugged into the open socket on my outlet, which did improve overall sound a tad but did not kill the hum. I’m admittedly using a consumer grade Monster Power block-style strip that I really should have replaced a long time ago. I’m considering a PS Audio Dectet, Audioquest Niagara 1200, something Furman, or something pre-owned between $1 and 2K. Are the options I listed appropriate for my gear level or should I really be going with more high-end options? Do I stop-gap with something inexpensive until I’m ready to buy my "real" unit?
Appreciate the feedback!
atticus-xi
 I have noticed that I can increase/decrease the hum by moving cables around, but it never quite disappears. I tried a cheater and the hum remained.

Now zero in where that happens. Spread the wires apart in that area.

Cross at a 90 if you have to cross, and keep distance between all cables shielded or not.  

It sure sounds like classic routing issue to me...Easy peasy...

Regards
If LED lights are buzzing that could mean those lights are on a dimmer made for incandescent bulbs. Those triac dimmers can put electromagnetic interference on your circuits causing both the audio ground loops and the lights buzzing. If they are not on a dimmer then you have EM sources from somewhere else. First things I would check is the house panel ground ( not loose or corroded) and the wiring in the panel are tight to the breakers, neutral and ground bars. That is a necessary first step before you start the ground loop hunt.
@atticus-xi
Even though I have a dedicated line, I'm assuming it's sharing the same source/electrical box as our problem area, i.e. the same zone.

then its not a dedicated line.        a dedicated ac line would have its own breaker and the only thing on that line would be the system.