Seeking power conditioner recommendations / hum elimination

So, my set-up:
DALI Grand Coupe bookshelf speakers on B&W stands
Proceed by Mark Levinson AMP2 (Gutwire cord)
Krell KSL Pre-Amp (Clarus cord)
Marantz SA8004 SACD Player
Jolida JD9 Tubed Phono Stage
Rega Planar 2 with Ortofon MC3 Turbo (I’m just getting into vinyl again)
Bluesound Node 2i
All Kimber Kable PBJ Interconnects
Dedicated 20 AMP line with a Pangea recepticle

(BTW, my whole system ran me less than $5K, bought most of it from a good friend who upgraded to McIntosh gear/Klipsch Heritage Speakers).

I have a mild hum originating from the AMP2 that I can’t seem to eliminate. I currently have that iFi white cylinder dealie plugged into the open socket on my outlet, which did improve overall sound a tad but did not kill the hum. I’m admittedly using a consumer grade Monster Power block-style strip that I really should have replaced a long time ago. I’m considering a PS Audio Dectet, Audioquest Niagara 1200, something Furman, or something pre-owned between $1 and 2K. Are the options I listed appropriate for my gear level or should I really be going with more high-end options? Do I stop-gap with something inexpensive until I’m ready to buy my "real" unit?
Appreciate the feedback!
atticus-xi
After you have fixed the emf noise / interference issues, and have installed a proper ground, then you will be surprised at what the ADD-Powr Sorcer or Wizard will do for your system.
These products won't eliminate "hum" but they will have you humming along to your favorite tunes!
One thing you can do is disconnect all interconnect cables and power cords.  Then start with your amp.  Power on the AMP2 with only speaker cables connected (no RCA/XLR connections from preamp).  If you have a buzz at this point, then something is wrong with AMP2 and it needs to be repaired (likely a dried out power supply capacitor). 

Then connect in the Krell KSL preamp.  Make sure there are NO cable connections to any sources, such as turntable/DAC/etc.  Power on the KSL and see if you get the hum.  Then add source devices one at a time and power them up and select each one as an input for the preamp.  This may help determine if a specific source/preamp is causing a ground loop.

Sometimes certain products combined with other certain products will create a ground loop hum.  I had a severe ground loop hum when using Parasound amps in my system with a Krell processor.  This ground-loop hum did not exist with other types of amps, only Parasound.  The Parasound amps were totally fine in other systems.  I did try the Ebtech Hum X filter, but it did absolutely nothing.  I ended up selling the Parasound amps because the sonic signature was not my taste.

That being said, I have read positive things about the Granite Audio "Ground Zero" system.  It's expensive, but it's supposed to equalize the impedance of the ground point of your different devices and kill the ground loop hum.  $660 is a lot of money, but