What are the sexiest components ever made?

As Enzo Ferrari had said that the XKE was the most beautiful/sexiest car ever made (his opinion, not mine).  How about high end audio products?  There have to be some that sex was thought about by the designers?  

Not the most exotic, but like a classic Mercedes or Packard,..there is a reason the Linn 12 has been around as long as it has.  Yamaha had that slanted cassette deck, and I hope you can add to this list and, if possible, add a photo. 

I think a young Barbi Benton holding even an 8-track player would be very attractive. 

whatjd
https://www.woodsongaudio.com/complete-turntables

check out Garrard 401 with blue plinth on this site.  that’s my turntable, with custom color to match my italian el84 integrated.
In its price range and function, the Magnum Dynalab 208 Receiver is a good looking piece of very functional modern audio art.  I have been lucky enough to have some good and good lucking items...the MD-208 and original C.J. ART are my picks for both function and looks.   

I do enjoy having people wonder what the Hell those room dividers are when I have had Magnepans. 
.....*hmmm*

Obviously, there's a variant of 'hi-end' that I'm totally oblivious about when it cums to my devices.....
When B&O first came out there had never been anything like it.

I had a Tandberg (TCD 320) cassette deck with VU meters and sliders. Had hair then too.

Single Ended Triode Amp's 
+1 on Transcriptor Turntables (Prisma, Hydraulic, Transcriber) and
+1 on Oracle Delphy, 
Scott T33s tuner with those Nixi tubes
early Magnepan speakers with chrome frame and black fabric