What are the sexiest components ever made?

As Enzo Ferrari had said that the XKE was the most beautiful/sexiest car ever made (his opinion, not mine).  How about high end audio products?  There have to be some that sex was thought about by the designers?  

Not the most exotic, but like a classic Mercedes or Packard,..there is a reason the Linn 12 has been around as long as it has.  Yamaha had that slanted cassette deck, and I hope you can add to this list and, if possible, add a photo. 

I think a young Barbi Benton holding even an 8-track player would be very attractive. 

whatjd
.....*hmmm*

Obviously, there's a variant of 'hi-end' that I'm totally oblivious about when it cums to my devices.....
When B&O first came out there had never been anything like it.

I had a Tandberg (TCD 320) cassette deck with VU meters and sliders. Had hair then too.

Single Ended Triode Amp's 
+1 on Transcriptor Turntables (Prisma, Hydraulic, Transcriber) and
+1 on Oracle Delphy, 
Scott T33s tuner with those Nixi tubes
early Magnepan speakers with chrome frame and black fabric

Well I have a penchant for older models. When I'm on the move, I enjoy a reliable, always ready Sansui G-3500. So Beautiful with a nice BIG pair of knobs to look at while I'm streaming from the Echo hooked-up to her AUX input, if you know what I mean. Also a rounded, tight bottom end (for big woofers) from the horn-loaded Fraziors.

But lately with the heat, I've found myself wandering to the leather side (of the den sofa) where I can relax and enjoy an easy little Realistic black STA-700. You can stream from an Echo, push a button for an Express, or if y'all want to play it safe, turn that knob around and do it over the air FM style. Such a nice set of Jensen tweeters that the wood looks great on. Really reminds me of a system I used to boom in the car back in the day (and night). Is it getting hot in here?

But my main enjoyment is a lot younger one in the office....right?
A gorgeous little Peach of a tree that's lovely to look at with the wood around its face. She really puts out and keeps my NAD's preamp warm. I can enjoy CXC all night just putting the disk in and out and in but when I really want to finish up the evening then it's time to do a U-Turn and put the needle in the groove to shake an enormous pair of SVS Ultras that stand up and slap you on both sides of your face.

Yet sometimes, even at my age, I want to have a late night go at it while the lady is resting and slide my head between those nice, soft and plush cushions on the Beyer dynamic's inner side to REALLY enjoy that sweet spot of bliss. 

I-yuh, I gotta go---------