Magico M9 The new 'norm' in speakers

Magico has just debuted its new model...the M9. Weighing in at 1000 Lbs ( pity those who have to move it) and being almost 8' tall!
Luckily, they are bringing this speaker in at a bargain basement price designed to appeal to the masses...and unlike the other models in their line, financing won't be needed. Yes, for just $750,000- you can own one of these new models. 
This is certainly looking like the new 'norm' for many speaker manufacturer's. Luckily most of us have this as pocket change...luckily.
128x128daveyf
Andy, I think you are undercutting it by at least $500K. IMHO there is no loudspeaker worth $750,000 and certainly no system worth 1.5 mil. Maybe I'm just not rich enough. I can understand $250,000 for a system which is about what my ultimate dream system would cost. Underline dream.  
Coming from a land that is metricated, when I see 2.03mt tall = 80 inches = 6 foot 8 inches tall , not 80 feet nor even 8 feet
Andy, I think you are undercutting it by at least $500K. IMHO there is no loudspeaker worth $750,000 and certainly no system worth 1.5 mil. Maybe I'm just not rich enough. I can understand $250,000 for a system which is about what my ultimate dream system would cost. Underline dream.  
I was dreaming while posting that.  

We should start a chat listing one thing each of us has owned (ever!) that is NOT audio and that might be considered extravagant by the rest of us. Let's get judgmental. 
Sorry, I'm just afraid to admit that if I had a 750K windfall, I would probably spend it on audio (including the listening room).
Maybe hearing aids.