Tonian Classic 12.1s vs. Vintage Tannoy MG 12

I currently have a pair of vintage Tannoy Monitor Gold 12" speakers mounted in custom cabinets with redone crossovers, hardwired in bypassing the compensation controls.

Could anyone venture a guess as to how the Tannoy "house" sound would compare to the Tonian "house" sound?

Thank you much.
no_regrets
I just read the recent short thread about the Tonians, so that helps a little. I was curious about their bass capability.
Plenty of bass in the 7.1 and 12.1 models. The TL-D1's are capable of very good bass response depending on room placement.
Cabinets and crossovers are important parts of the stew, and I don't know enough about your Tannoy rigging. Both will have generous midranges and full, rich tone. The Tonians may have better definition, particularly at higher frequencies, and can be a little faster (depending on the electronics). Both are easy with music, and not sharp, shouty, or grating.

Thank you Knott for sharing your thoughts. I'm sorry, I do not know how to post a picture to this thread, but here is a link to another thread that has photos of my Tannoys in question. Maybe by looking at these photos, it may give you more information.

http://www.audioasylum.com/cgi/vt.mpl?f=hug&m=154729

In any case, I really do appreciate your response.