A warm DAC?

Help me pair a DAC with my Prima Luna integrated, Focal 1038 be and PS Audio Perfect Wave transport...Speakers are quite detailed. Looking to level out the high end. Prefer analog warmth. No interest in streaming, expect to use for CD play only...budget $2500.
larseand
I don't see an issue with posts that provide an alternate point of view. I have initiated several threads in the past where I wanted to focus on something very specific. But that was because I didn't know what I didn't know. I see no harm done :)

Secondly, this is a public forum. The answers provided might not help the OP directly but might provide insights to other members who are following the topic.
If you want a " warm" DAC whatever that means then the Border Patrol might fit the bill. It distorts so bad you might as well call it broken.
How is this helpful to the OP?
How about including a link to a review instead of test measurements.

If the OP knows how to read the data it's very helpful. A lot more so than someone blathering on about the subjective loveliness of distortion. 
The RME is a good DAC, Chord, Mytek, Benchmark, if he wants R2R instead of Delta Sigma then Holo Springs or Denefrips Ares are worth looking at.