Is there a Solid State amp that can satisfy a SET guy?

Have been a SET guy for so long I have forgotten what a good SS amp even sounds like.
Just bought a pair of $33k speakers that will replace my current $16k speakers. Both are from the same designer and both are 92db and a flat 8 ohms. The new ones arrive in 4 days!
My 300B based amps well drive my current speakers even though I do use the system nightly as a 2 channel home theater. Especially considering the HT usage, I think I may enjoy a SS amp with many times the horsepower. The speaker designer suggests using a Leema Hydra II. I have written to Leema telling them of my 300B preference and they assure me that their amp does not have the destructive harmonics that make a SS amp bright. There must be other SS amps that can satisfy?
mglik
Post removed 
I have heard Leemas quite a few times and they are. not harsh or cold - but they are very solid state.
What are your speakers? the designer must know what he is talking about - they usually do.
I use a Lavardin IT and that truly sounds like a valve in the best sense - but it is 55watts per channel.
If you pick one up second hand a Hovland Radia or the Hovland Monoblocks are very much like a more powerful Lavardin IMHO.
Why not just get a more powerful valve amp such as something from EAR or VTL?
If you don’t mind me asking, what are the new speakers you are waiting for?
If you had been using SET, then it is not easy to be happy with SS amp.

You may try out Line Magnetic 805 amp if you can find dealer near you.

It sounds decent with stock tubes, but after tube rolling it is quite good.
I'm going to suggest you consider another alternative, that being OTL amps.  My speakers (Coincident Super Victory II) are 92.5 dB with a benign impedance curve.  I tried driving them in a medium sized room with Coincident Frankenstein 300B amps.  For all the beauty of those amps, they just couldn't get it done.  THD in the neighborhood of 10% with reasonable listening volumes.  Just not providing the beauty of which those amps are capable.  I made the move to OTL (Atma-sphere M-60), and I haven't looked back.  With proper tube selection, and when the M-60's are driven by a DHT preamp, the result  will not disappoint those who are SET lovers.   I still own my Franks, and occasionally rotate them into my system.  They don't stay long.  If I had speakers in the 94-96+ dB range, it might be a different conversation, but I'm not sure.  The M-60-'s are just so pure and so sweet!  

Now, if I had to commit to SS, I'd probably be looking at First Watt, Pass, or Clayton.  But don't rule out OTL with a DHT preamp.  Special, in my humble opinion.