Audioquest thunder vs tornado HC powercords

Has any directly compared these two? I am talking about High current versions only here.
There are not too many reviews out there, I read that Garth Powell did do demos in shows going from standard powercord to Thunder, to Hurricane and to Dragon. Apparently with big difference between standard and Thunder, and between Thunder and Hurricane, less between the  Hurricane and Dragon...
But where does that leave the Tornado? I am wondering if it is a big step up from Thunder and close to Hurricane, or the other way around...
I did notice the difference in copper treatment used, going from LGC-PSC on Thunder, to PSC and PSC plus on Tornado and to only PSC plus in Hurricane. The price jump would suggest the Hurricane is a serious step above the others, putting the Tornado closer to Thunder...
Any hands (or better ears) on experience would be appreciated...
blueskywalker
I have a Hurricane, Tornado and Blizzard.  Tornado is probably the sweet spot in my experience. 
What are your experiences in burn in time / performance? I got the HC Thunder for a few days. Compared to Monsoon immediate improvement - though it sounds somewhat unbalanced, harsh, stiff.