Wharfedale Elysian 4 Incredible build quality and sound, but made in China.

When I walked into the shop my eyes were struck by these gorgeous looking beauties. Then I sat down and took a listen and said to myself they must cost $20000.-25000. When the dealer told me $10000. I was floored. What the hell, how can this be? Then he explained they’re made in China. I thought to myself, well if they’re who cares they look and sound fantastic.
hiendmmoe
stereo5, you are the only one here thumping your chest and crying. I have zero interest in american politics. I value companies that take pride in their rich history and heritage and am willing to pay a premium for it. I stand by what I said, if a speaker was made in the USA, I would pay a significant premium for it. That is why I am looking at upgrading to Wilson, or other made in USA speakers one day. It annoys me that my JBL were made in Mexico.

And by the way I already bought my McIntosh gear like two weeks before I even made my comment at close to full retail price, a brand new MC462 power amp and matching C53 preamp. I spent over $20,000 Canadian dollars on the equipment. Your assumptions about me and calling me out on BS were and are unfounded.
Entirely due to nothing intentional, and nothing against Chinese manufacturing particularly (all my clothes, phones, computers...you get it), my Klipsch Heresy speakers, Schiit items including my preamp, and Dennis Had hand made power amp...all USA made. Who knew? Note that some of my Neutrik items were made in Liechtenstein...do we have any issues with them?
Most stuffs including speakers are made in China. I would say 90% of stuffs at Walmart probably made in China.

Also it’s interesting OP thinks $10K speakers are a bargain :-) It’s a rather basic three way with two bass drivers, probably 4th order filter ... everything done basically by the book. I would say $10K is rather expensive for something rather conventional. More like $5K.

You could get a set of  Revel F206 for less than $5K.  They are both 3way with 2 bass drivers, 4th order filter.
https://www.crutchfield.com/S-ojnQLviKONt/p_265F206BK/Revel-Performa3-F206-Piano-Black.html
 My buddy has the ELysian 4 and absolutely loves them. He also has the $45K-50K AG Duo's so it says something to me that he keeps the "4" in rotation with those babies.  Revel 206/208 (I had the 208) arent remotely close in sound quality OR appearance to the "4". Not in the same league at all.   If your going to make a realistic comparison to Revel use the Studio 2 or Salon 2 please. 
Very few products are truly completely "Made in the U.S.A.". From procuring materials, sub - assemblies and final assemblies most things are partially made from all over the world. Even your made in the U.S.A. speakers, is the MDF from the USA? The crossover components? internal stuffing? Veneer? Drivers? Don't be fooled by the made in the USA BS, most things are not. Even your all - American F150 has parts procured and sub - assembled throughout Asia.