Retipping Cartridge

Just wanted to give a shout out to [email protected] in the the El Dorado Hills, California.  I've had a Cardas Ruby 2 cartridge for some time (came used on a Rega P9 purchased here on Audiogon.  Thank you Audiogon!) and was wondering if it needed some service.  In the past I had sent my cartridges back east to the the ever popular Needle Doctor but decided to check this outfit out as they were very local.  I had heard about this outfit through audiogon and decided to have them check my cartridge out.  They indicated that indeed I did need a new stylus.  No big surprise.  The work was done very efficiently and reasonably.  I now have two terrific cartridges, a Cartridge Man and the aforesaid Ruby 2 and they both sound great.  Thanks Needle Clinic.  I'm glad a put my trust in your workmanship!
redcarerra
The uncalled-for vitriol on Agon reminds me of these Badly Drawn Boys’ lyrics:
I’ve, been pissing in the wind-I chanced a foolish grin,- and dribbled on my chin-Now the ground, shifts beneath my feet-The faces that I greet, never know my name-
Just give me something-I’ll take nothing-Just give me something-I’ll take nothing
Nandric
Just as a FYI.
Steven Leung of VAS audio will and successfully did look at and repair a coil problem on my Koetsu Black Goldline.
On one channel it had not one but two breaks in that side coil wire.
I think his charge to fix this issue was very fair.
He also tweaked the suspension slightly due to age etc.
The stylus and cantilever were not touched and are the factory originals.

The more contacts we have for cartridge repair the better IMHO.
Not everyone can afford to rush out and buy new carts or seek out near unobtanium nos vintage mm examples no matter how good they may be.
Bravo chakster, if your writting is meant as dissertation you get 
from you older brother an 10. There are two kinds of contributions
in our forum. Those who use arguments related to the subject-
matter and those who argue  against the writer using the old 
''strow man'' strategy . They have no argument reg. the subject- 
matter but well about assumed character of the writer. 
Even in this short thread one can easylly see both kinds as
well difference between them.  Some of them even pretend to
speak in the name of the other assuming that the other is not
able to speak for himself. Arrogance is the other name for
stupidity. 

“This is what you shall do; Love the earth and sun and the animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown or to any man or number of men, go freely with powerful uneducated persons and with the young and with the mothers of families, read these leaves in the open air every season of every year of your life, re-examine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency not only in its words but in the silent lines of its lips and face and between the lashes of your eyes and in every motion and joint of your body.”
Walt Whitman