accidentally drop my transfiguration temper supreme cartridge with very limited use..
its cantiliver remains but the needle tip got busted..please advise where I can have it fixed or retip..
what is your advice?
This is the USA distributor for Transfiguration:

If they're too expensive, I'd have van den Hul (USA - no postage) do it. For, I think it's only a couple hundred bucks, you get a vdH stylus and they'll give it a thorough tune up. Contact Andre at:

Van den Hul USA
5117 Tampa ave
Tarzana, CA 91356

800 600 0873 (toll free)
Fax: 800 600 0873 (toll free)