Streaming from Bluesound Node2i

I want to know if I can stream Tidal or Qobuz from the Node to my stand alone DAC and then to the rest of my system? I not interested in any other function. Or maybe there is a better solution for this? Thanks!
mizike
I have a node 2i that i stream Qobuz and Tidal to a Benchmark DAC2 HGC via the coaxial connection (audioquest cinnamon). The Benchmark is connected to my Arcam SR250 via RCA cables and it all sounds pretty fantastic.
@mizike  Your proposed solution should work.  I'm doing something similar from a Roon server to a stand-alone DAC.  Much improvement over my receiver's built in DAC.

Mark
The Node is more than a streamer. It is a player of local files via NAS and USB. In my experience ethernet (via a nodel) is much more stable than wifi. They might sound similar unless you go Cat 8 or better but WiFi is a stinking hassle ttcomparitively. BluSound is also a hassle making you clear queue anytime you want to play something. Qobuz playlist creation nowhere near Spotify ease but the SQ is great.
Skip tidal. Turn off MQA in roon. Use Qobuz, as it is truly uncompressed. MQA is just another form of compression, and the bluesound cannot output mqa to another DAC. I have a noDe2i going coax to my DAC. I use roon. I use Qobuz. It’s perfect.