Directionality Explained

I have read it argued against by those who think they know
Here is proof
Paul Speltz Founder of ANTICABLES shares his thoughts about wire directionality. Dear Fellow Audiophiles, As an electronic engineer, I struggled years ago with the idea of wire being directional because it did not fit into any of the electrical models I had learned. It simply did not make sense to me that an alternating music signal should favor a direction in a conductor. One of the great things about our audio hobby is that we are able to hear things well before we can explain them; and just because we can’t explain something, doesn't mean that it is not real. 

https://www.monoandstereo.com/2020/05/wire-directionality.html#more
tweak1
It doesn’t matter fuses are mostly used in the mains not in the audio signal path. If they are in the audio signal path it’s possible it can affect the sound but whether it’s audible who knows. I doubt it especially figuring that speaker distortion would be many db’s more than a miniscule amount from a backwards fuse.
I won't so far as to say fuse does not make any difference.  We know that power cables do make a difference, so by extension, fuses should make a difference since it's in the power path just like the power cables.

My only beef was the claim that the link did any listening test with respect to fuse direction.
Could it be the way fuses are made? Are both end caps attached to the wire in the same manner? Is there a little more solder on one end than the other?

And I've always felt that better and purer metals used in a fuse should have an effect on sound quality the same way a better made power cord would.

The crap they use in bog standard fuses are a witch's brew of poorly conductive metals.

All the best,
Nonoise
We "know" that power cables make a difference? I didn't  know that perhaps you could point me to a link? 
The difference here is I never made any claim of any study with respect to power cable listening test.

If Mr. Geoffkait made such a claim, then he should be responsible for producing a proof of that.