Directionality Explained

I have read it argued against by those who think they know
Here is proof
Paul Speltz Founder of ANTICABLES shares his thoughts about wire directionality. Dear Fellow Audiophiles, As an electronic engineer, I struggled years ago with the idea of wire being directional because it did not fit into any of the electrical models I had learned. It simply did not make sense to me that an alternating music signal should favor a direction in a conductor. One of the great things about our audio hobby is that we are able to hear things well before we can explain them; and just because we can’t explain something, doesn't mean that it is not real. 

https://www.monoandstereo.com/2020/05/wire-directionality.html#more
tweak1
djones51
I wonder why it isn’t mentioned? Oversight I guess.

>>>>You’re getting warm. It’s because they have too much on their plate already. They have “real science” to contemplate. It takes them ten or twenty years just to contemplate anything. Even if they ever heard of directionality or other audiophile pet projects - which they haven’t - they would not wish to look foolish or gullible in the eyes 👀 of the other stodgy big brains. 🧠 🧠 🧠 Ditto for Schumann frequency generators, aftermarket fuses, Mpingo discs, Silver Rainbow 🌈 Foil, Tiny Little Bowl resonators 🍲 🍲 crystals, cryo’d cables 🥶, things of that nature. They would laugh so hard milk 🥛 would squirt out of their noses 😤😤😤 You don’t want to bring down the whole science community, do you? Same goes for AES. Same ball of wax.
Let's see if I go the other direction in my house the wire would be reversed so the reading on the left side of the house would be less than the right side or viseversa in the event they wired the house backwards. I'll  be sure to get those readings and get back to you jolly. 
I guess they are time constrained although if you dig deep enough in that link they look at phonographs, tape, digital, amplifiers, microphones, mixers, feedback, EQ,speakers and that's just one little section but yeah nothing on backwards wires. 
Post removed