What Do You Think . . . and How Does It Work?

While watching vids on YouTube, I came across this pipe speaker design from a Dr. Linkwitz (see below).   The sound of this speaker is said to be impressive.  I was wondering if you know about this, how it works and what you think of this speaker design.  Also, what do you think would be the best room placement for such a speaker, and would you be tempted to build them?

https://www.linkwitzlab.com/Pluto/intro.htm
bob540
Duke has repeatedly used the accusation of narcissism to avoid talking about the points i raised. This is not only a fallacy but its also a form of harassment. He believes I suffer narcissism and treats it as a problem that i need to be shamed for. The reality is, he needs help to learn how to cope with his own emotions when dealing with people with narcissism. Then he will be able to respond to my points about the TOPIC instead of freaking out and losing his temper. This is a speaker forum not a forum for discussing peoples illnesses. Duke should mind his own business and stick to the topic. 

He says he wants to give me a taste of my own medicine. What good is that going to do anybody? Is it a punishment?

Duke has already lost the argument anyway because he has used insults as a way of evading the topic. Anybody who cant see that needs help too.

I have nothing left to prove. Ive made my points and if he wants to respond i will continue the discussion. 

Master Kenjit~ 

"This is a speaker forum..."
It is not a "speaker industry conspiracy" forum, I hope. Which is all you try to do with it.

Surprise, I am very satisfied with my speakers. They cost more than a bag of rice and profit margin must have been substantial. I do not even feel ripped off. They are "boxes" and have no concrete in them as far as I know. They even fit in my room. I'd prefer different color, though.

If you would be so kind to raise awareness of shady speaker industry practices in areas that matter. March against poor choice of colored finishes. It is much bigger problem than whatever you have been pounding on so far. The way they look actually matters.
" How dare you expect a person with a disability to simply change? Disability is not a choice. "

Behavior IS a choice. That’s why people are held accountable for it, unless they are insane.

" The onus is on you to accommodate [narcissists] ."

Your double standard for behavior only exists in your fantasy world.

Actually I think the onus is on me to make my fellow audiophiles aware of what sort of behavior they can expect from you. If our expectations are realistic, we are less likely to be caught off guard when you say or do something toxic.

For instance, I was not surprised to see you attempt "reversal", which is accusing me of the exact same behaviors you have displayed.

Nor am I surprised by your repeated attempts to bait me with allegations and accusations about my products and business. I would reply if I thought you were reasonable and asking in good faith. Experience has taught me otherwise.

And for the record, in case anyone reading this is unaware of my standing offer:

If anyone other than Kenjit is actually curious about the questions he raises, let me know and I will reply.

And if anyone has reservations about my choice to not engage with Kenjit on his terms (which I have done many times in the past with uniform results), please google "reasoning with a narcissist."

Duke
Hiding behind "disabled" when one is not, is a cheap trick. Disorder is the correct term here. Purposely and knowingly causing strife for one's own entertainment. Using tactics in attempt to make the other person believe THEY are the one in the wrong. Evading and twisting the points brought up by the target, etc. The bottom line is that the perpetrators know what they are doing all along. That is their game.