Tweaks that work? (yes very subjective topic)

So I wanted to put this out here to the group and I am hoping for a detailed response from @millercarbon.

What tweaks have you done to your system that have worked?

I am looking to fine tune or tweak my system and this is what I have now.

Rega Planar 8 with Dynavector Cartridge 20x2 LO. 
Audiophile Linear PSU SE for the Rega.
Moon by Simaudio 390 Streaming Pre Amp.
Moon by Simaudio 330A Amplifier
Moon by Simaudio 230 HAD
Moon by Simaudio 260D CD Transport.
Raven Audio CeLest Tower Speakers
Raven Audio Soniquil Speaker Cable, Power Cables, XLR Cable.
Transparent Audio 75 Ohm Digital Link 
Furman Elite 15 PF power conditioner.
All are resting on Butcher Block Acoustics Platforms. 

Look forward to the insight.
128x128skypunk
Put some drapes on those windows, carpet on those hardwood floors, and move that desk chair when listening to your system.
We all use cones under components or should be and every room should have the basic room treatments.
After that, you can raise your cables off the floor, and put some dampers on top of each component. There are many cable elevators out there or you can make your own.
What we do for resonance control, we filled up plastic containers measuring 1x2x2” with bb’s and place them on each component. 
Post removed 
 Thanks for the answers...
Leg of panel is not same as circuit, but computer on same circuit as analog is something I would attend to including consider a second Furman for any digital component. I would also plug the amp direct into the wall and at a bare minimum get a high clamping Force Hubble outlet. Instead of rug try a ceiling treatment instead or several oversized/ over stuff fabric ottomans you can move into the floor bounce area. But the first thing I would do is get the amp direct to the wall. I have three of the 15 model power conditioners, none of my amps sound better thru them.
your dealer I know thru reputation from both customers and supplier, I think you can trust the table setup :-)
but that is a skill you would want to acquire along w tools to do it.
have fun enjoy the music
jim