Digital Amplifier Company aka Cherry Amplifier ...

https://www.cherryamp.com/

Can anyone offer opinions/testimonials on these amps? I'm very curious about their sound and performance. They seem like an alternate version of the Class D amps by other manufacturers. 

Thank you.
128x128joeinid
Several things that would keep me away.
1. Not mentioned physical location of the factory or 'ships from'
2. Unknown company if things go down south 
3. Prices are up North nevertheless.

It seems that amps are assembled and tested in China where you can get same stuff 20 times cheaper from DH-gate or Alibaba. 

Spoken with such great authority that you would swear it is true, other than it is completely wrong. 

The amps are built in and ship from Pennsylvania. He doesn't just slap modules into a case and call it a day. So, no, you cannot buy the same thing 20 times cheaper from DH gate or Alibaba. 

I use the two cherry king on the tweeter section of my fully active Legacy Calibre XDS speakers. It works great for that. I have not used it for anything other than that.
I would ask the owner directly to respond to any of these questions joeinid or the conjectures from czarivey.

czarivery, how many Chinese made/designed amplifiers have their own proprietary Class-D implementation and are not just an off-the-shelf chip with supporting circuitry?  To that end, Cherry is already a good step ahead of all the companies that just implement ICE or other modules and call it "proprietary".

A big cost of an amplifier is the power supply, and their more expensive products do have big linear supplies.
They have been around 20+ years so more history than most boutique brands, and over the years, can't say I have heard negatives, but their reviews seem positive.
I have only heard them one at an audiophile meeting, but can't remember exactly what they were driving. I don't remember noting anything wrong with the presentation.