EMM LABS DV2

Any Emm LABS DV2 owners who can share what streaming unit they paired with the DV2...Any input will be appreciated...John
jakesnak
So the NS1 plays PCM, DSD and MQA yet youre saying it wont send an unfolded MQA file out through its best output?  My understanding is that the NS1 can send any file format it plays though any of its 3 outputs... and the Meitner DACs support any file format on all of their inputs.  Unusual considering that typically DSD is only supported on USB inputs but that statement comes directly from Emm Labs.
The NS1 will not do MQA with any of its outputs. It will do 24/192 as Lalitk mentioned. The DV2 will unfold MQA through usb with a compatible streamer/server. I can play DSD via thumb drive or hard drive through the network with aes/ebu or optilink. I want to compare SQ between the units. If it's marginal I'll just keep the NS1 and implement a hard drive for storage. And not worry about MQA. Also as Lalitk mentioned the Aurender n10 with the MQA add on to the app will only do the first unfold.

@jakesnak  There are such a wide range of possibilities, most of which will cover your needs and deliver on performance quality. I recommend expanding your search. 
@jakesnak,

To further clarify my comment about “Aurender only offers first unfold of MQA files (upto 24bit/96kHz) for a one time fee of $50”, the rest of the unfold of MQA file will take place within DV2. The Aurender will pass MQA files through PCM (AES/EBU, SPDIF) and USB outputs.

The reason I want you to ignore MQA for your comparison is because NS1 won’t pass MQA. Listening to high resolution files through Qobuz and DSD off your thumb drive would yield best results and a honest test of both player’s capabilities.
This is right from the Emm Labs NS1 literature...

“The NS1 supports network and USB file playback including AAC, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC, MP3, WAV and WMA along with MQA® and DSD (DFF, DSF) files.”