Sumiko BPS Evo III vs Hana EL/EH

Hi All,
I currently have the Sumiko Blue Point Special Evo3. The Hana is a similar price and has some great reviews. Has anyone here been able to compare the two? I was wondering if it would be an upgrade or more of a lateral move?
I'll be upgrading from my roughly 20 year old Rega Planar 2 to a Mofi Studiodeck in the very near future and am giving some consideration to a cartridge upgrade too.
Thank you.
vanderstephen
That's probably what I'll end up doing. When I borrowed the Studiodeck from a local dealer, they happened to have the low output version of my cartridge. I would imagine an Evo 3 high output sounds extremely close to the Evo 3 low output. It was a huge step up from my Planar 2. My thought on potentially getting a cartridge now is that I may be able to get a package deal and save money in the long run. 
Why do you want an MC ?

Sumiko is very dangerous with unprotected cantilever that is easy to bent, i would never buy any cartridge designed like that. You will have to ship your MC cartridge to retipper each time the stylus is worn (say every 600 hrs if you don’t have a proper stylus profile). A High Output MC is nonsense, a Moving Coil must be low output (less coil winding). 

You could find a better MM or MI cartridge with user replaceable stylus (with better profile and better cantilever).

And why do you think a MoFi turntable is an upgrade ? From one belt-drive to another ?