What's the best integrated amp in the $1500-$2000 range?

I'm looking for an integrated amp for roughly $1000, but could be convinced to go a bit higher for something that performs way outside the price range.  My primary focus is analog for my vinyl collection, but I would like to add digital source either from a network streamer or perhaps just bluetooth  from a phone.

Not to overly complicate the question, but I'd also consider something used that's in mint or near perfect condition.
msafrick
You can look for used WLM Minueta push-pull.

or Luxman SQ-N100 with MM phono stage and remote control, there is even a headphone amp. This one is probably best buy if you like tubes. 

Owned both, very nice for the money. 
I forgot to mention this one from Red Wine Audio.
Or its predecessor that you could find even cheaper. 
I like the Rogue though I think rolling in different tubes is essential.  The stock JJs aren't bed but if you can roll in some NOS Mullards or Cifte's it takes it to the next level.  

Another wonderful option is the Musical Fidelity M3si.  MF makes wonderful gear for the money as it is made in Taiwan.  Great on-board phono stage, nice amplifier and has an on-board USB DAC that is pretty good.  You can plug a MM turntable right in and connect USB streamer.  

I am and MF dealer and have access to Rogue.  PM me if you are interested in either.  
@chakster I like your suggestions! Can they actually be found for the OP's price point? Used?
ASAP, go to Underwood HiFi

Memorial Day Specials

Wyred 4 Sound integrated

hth