Headphone Amp for Focal Utopias?

Just bought a pair of Focal Utopia headphones and have been driving them through the headphone jack in my Cary SLP-05 preamp. I thought I would try out a dedicated headphone amp. I see decent deals on the Simaudio Moon 430 HA and Cayin HA-300, as well as a Pass HPA-1. Does anyone have recommendations on any of these? Would another work better with my setup? I thought about going all-Cary with the now-discontinued HH-1, but they’re hard to find...
tammanyman
@arafiq That is something I also thought could be the case. A lot of reading on the Meze has also led me to believe that in the class of TOTL HP’s the Meze is one of the best built.

Today, I ended up buying the Benchmark DAC3B to pair with the HPA4. I owned the DAC3 HGC before and know the DAC3 sound well. It is a very good DAC but I have heard better for a lot more money. However, some reviews of the HPA4 (or LA4) are saying that that preamp makes even lower end DAC’s sound way better. The DAC3B is not a low end DAC.

I decided against the AudioByte VOX stack after doing some research. Based only on specs the DAC3B is a better match because it is much quieter and the XLR out put is at a professional-grade level of 24 dBu. The HPA4 + DACB3 + AHB2 (amp) are all running at the same professional-grade level. The AudioByte VOX stack is running at 12 dBu output level. So there is a little synergy issue that I did not want to bug me. Not saying I made the right decision but that synergy thing would have bugged me.

I buy the Meze on Tuesday. I will try to chime in with some coherent observations once I get above 200 hours on the Meze. I will actually try to avoid listening until that 200 number is passed.
I've never had a chance to audition the Empyrean, but most reviews are very positive. Do post your impressions once you've had a chance to spend some time with them. 
I will actually try to avoid listening until that 200 number is passed.
Ha!  Good one.  Seriously though, congrats and welcome to the headphone world.  I’m also a recent ‘phone adopter after being a 2-channel guy for a long time, and I’m really enjoying it.  It’s different, especially the soundstage thing IME, but still very enjoyable and satisfying in its own way.  The Benchmark/Meze sounds like a very good, complimentary pairing and looking forward to your impressions — after 200 hours of course.  Ehem. 

Ok, I am up for the challenge. I am supper busy these days with child care so it won’t be a problem.

It is under 9 days playing 24 hours a day to get 200 hours. I will just turn on my tuner to maybe a classical station and let it settle.
I have the Focal Utopias, and have used them solely with a Benchmark HPA4 and DAC3 B combination.  The sound is AMAZING!  As far as I'm concerned, this is as good as it gets, at any price point!  The Utopias blow away any other headphone I've listened to, including the top-of-the-line Audeze and Meze products!  As for the Benchmark products, a completely black background, and the customer support is absolute first-rate!  I use the Utopias and HPA4/DAC3 B along with a Mac Mini as my server using Audirvana Plus.