Headphone Amp for Focal Utopias?

Just bought a pair of Focal Utopia headphones and have been driving them through the headphone jack in my Cary SLP-05 preamp. I thought I would try out a dedicated headphone amp. I see decent deals on the Simaudio Moon 430 HA and Cayin HA-300, as well as a Pass HPA-1. Does anyone have recommendations on any of these? Would another work better with my setup? I thought about going all-Cary with the now-discontinued HH-1, but they’re hard to find...
tammanyman
I will actually try to avoid listening until that 200 number is passed.
Ha!  Good one.  Seriously though, congrats and welcome to the headphone world.  I’m also a recent ‘phone adopter after being a 2-channel guy for a long time, and I’m really enjoying it.  It’s different, especially the soundstage thing IME, but still very enjoyable and satisfying in its own way.  The Benchmark/Meze sounds like a very good, complimentary pairing and looking forward to your impressions — after 200 hours of course.  Ehem. 

Ok, I am up for the challenge. I am supper busy these days with child care so it won’t be a problem.

It is under 9 days playing 24 hours a day to get 200 hours. I will just turn on my tuner to maybe a classical station and let it settle.
I have the Focal Utopias, and have used them solely with a Benchmark HPA4 and DAC3 B combination.  The sound is AMAZING!  As far as I'm concerned, this is as good as it gets, at any price point!  The Utopias blow away any other headphone I've listened to, including the top-of-the-line Audeze and Meze products!  As for the Benchmark products, a completely black background, and the customer support is absolute first-rate!  I use the Utopias and HPA4/DAC3 B along with a Mac Mini as my server using Audirvana Plus.
Quad makes some really fierce headphone amps that can sound great and they're reasonable prices too. Nothing like hifiman or t+a prices but definitely quality amps. Even not as bad as Focal's very own Arche at $2.4k, since you're driving Utopias. Check out the VA-One+, PA-One+, and the Venas. They're great headphone amps, the One+'s for tubes, and the Venas for solid state. T+A put out that HA200 recently and it is a serious little integrated headphone amp too. Costs ya a pretty penny tho.

Best of luck!
I recommend the Linear Tube Audio Microzotl 2.
A terrific amp and fine people.
The price is stunningly reasonable, considering the quality of build and sound.