Degritter brand ultrasonic record cleaner

I received notification yesterday that the Degritter ultrasonic record cleaner is finally making it into production. I have been watching the company for about a year, as the cleaner has moved from prototype to beta testing , and now to a limited production of the finalized (we’ll see ;-) version. The design is excellent, eliminating my reservations about the high-priced (around $4,000) ultrasonic cleaners, at a little over half their price (just over $2,000, last I read). The Degritter uses 120kHz as it’s ultrasonic frequency, and features water filtering and disc drying. It also looks cool, like a 1950’s toaster! Details available on the companys website.
128x128bdp24
Hello drrsutliff,

Actually, the current version on my machine is the most current version: 2.2.16v8
As for the machine, I checked it by testing the amp draw (I'm an Electrician by trade) using 2 different clamp-on Amp meters to reference each other during the cleaning cycle, which during the 'quick' clean cycle the amperage fluctuated between .24A -.42a... never going higher than 50 watts, which would amount to just what  the pump and fan used.Obviously, since the transducers use 300 watts, that circuit is not working.
Thanks for the suggestions and have a great day!
Rick
Degritter is just a total pleasure to deal with. Some of the best customer service I have ever experienced!
The faulty machine is now on its way back to Estonia. One of the corners of the shipping box is got a pretty good crushed corner, probably evident of an impact that caused the damage.

Very much looking forward to getting the new Degritter so I can see how well it works when the transducers function properly

I did a little more exploring a couple days ago and found the problem on the transducer amplifier board.
I would post a picture of what I found but this site makes it too difficult to post pictures... Hey Audiogon... it's 2020!

I’m glad you were able to sort it out.  Please update us when the replacement arrives and you are able to enjoy what it can properly accomplish with some transducer help...
@restock if you are still around, I would love to hear your comparison of the Degritter to Clearaudio double matrix.

Thanks