Equal or better tonearm than Jelco for like amount of money

Now that Jelco has announced that they are shutting down operations what other like or better quality tonearms are available in the same price range.Looking at removable headshell arms not fixed headshell arms
alucard19
¨such arms must be 5g mass. Jelco mass is much higher, it’s for mid compliance, with heavier headshell can be used for high-ish compliance cartridges.¨ Isn,t it the opposite, with lighter headshells it could be used with high compliance cartridges?
"such arms must be 5g mass. Jelco mass is much higher, it’s for mid compliance, with heavier headshell can be used for high-ish compliance cartridges." 

Isn't it the opposite, with lighter headshells it could be used with high compliance cartridges?

When i said about 5g tonearm mass i mean with headshell like Denon DA-401 tonearm or Infinity Black Widow (even lighter). 

When the mass of the tonearm is high you can't detract much using lighter headshell, it will be a problem to find a nice headshell lighter than 8g, and the Jelso stock shell is probably 10g ?

But it's easier to add mass with heavy headshell.

However, the problem often is counterweight own weight too. 

Chakster I do have 750EB and with heavy (not original) headshell it’s in the region of 20 with test disk.

Although Jelco abandoned old series and new series compliance is much higher. In 12 inch they do have only 13 grams.
https://www.jelco-ichikawa.co.jp/cn3/tk-850m.html
So IMO if someone likes high compliance it’s the last chance.

Thanks, i am not familiar with TK-850 model, i think 750 series is the most popular and i remember long discussion about it's mass, so i expected something like 15-21g. 

FR64S for similar price or LESS than Jelco? On what planet?

Planet Tokyo, Japan
Paid about $1200 for my FR-64s , as i said in my post FR will cost more. But i forgot the price for Jelco, i think not every Jelco was $500, some of them are more expensive (latest models) ? 

Yes, the upper end Jelco's are more expensive.
My TK-850L MKII was just north of $1000 with shipping, this was the best price I can find. The fit and finish on these new arms are excellent, I would think there is very limited number of MKII's available now that they are closing up shop.
https://www.jelco-ichikawa.co.jp/cn3/tk-850l_mk2.html
The original TK-850M is a very good tonearm, I purchased one last year and was in the process of picking up one of the new MkII arms a couple of days ago when Jelco decided to cease production.I am still trying to get another TK-850M MkII but since Jelco's shutdown news the prices have jumped up by about $200.00 from last week.
Any new or used SME 3009 (NON IMPROVED version) arm.  They should be anywhere from $300 - $1000 approximately.  I bought a brand new 3009R for my Linn Sondek and I am extremely happy with it ($1400 at ebay).