Harbeth 30.1 or legacy calibre

What would you choose between the 2 in a room without a subwoofer?
128x128phastm3
Calibre is a very nice speaker. I purchased a used set of the passive version and liked them. I then ordered what Legacy calls Calibre XDS. It uses the Wavelet as the crossover. It also takes the woofer passive combination and swaps them; the passive radiator on top and active woofers on each side. Two channels of factory supplied amplification per side, one for woofers, one for midrange. There is a set of binding posts for the tweeters that require an external amplifier. The inputs are wired directly from amp to driver with no passive crossover parts in the speakers. This is pretty much the ultimate expression of these speakers (each speaker is actively tri-amped) and they are really, really good. The bass that comes from them is anything but thin. They still need a sub to be truly full range, but will certainly dip to below 40 hz without breaking a sweat.
Csm, similar paths. I just got a set of passive Calibres and also moved up from Vapors(great speakers). I’m amazed by the Calibres and hope to someday step up to the XD. I bet the XDS are incredible. What are you powering the tweeters with? Can you bypass the midrange amp if you want to power the midrange and tweeter with an external amp? Would like to see some pics especially of the back.
@bajaed 
I am using a Digital Amplifier Company (DAC) 2-Cherry King on the tweeters. Pretty overkill, but it sounds great. The back looks similar to the XD version, but there are 2 xlr inputs and a set of binding posts. The only toggle on the back is for power on/off. The lower xlr goes to the woofer amp and the upper xlr goes to the midrange driver. The binding posts are wired directly to the tweeter. The internal amps cannot be bypassed as configured. I have them on a set of 4 post 24" Sound Anchor stands. I don't know if I can send you pictures directly or not.