Best bookshelf loudspeakers under 10,000 for the pair

I had the elac Navis I thought they were very good until I heard the Elac vela Which was much better In almost every aspect I’ve also listened to the Revel  126Be which were absolutely destroyed by the Elac’s.I am downsize my system from Martin Logan electrostats and quad 2905 And would like a bookshelf that would have some of the same attributes of the quads. I listen primarily to jazz and would like to stay under $10,000. (Fast transient  response, resolution/detail, musicality)
I’m driving the system with a PS audio direct stream dac directly connected to a primaLuna evo 300 Power amp. I’m thinking of switching that out possibly for a pass labs 25/30.8, or possibly a benchmark power amp.
jcwaudio
So many options. I use the Adam Semiactive Tensor Delta bookshelf and stand design. A three way with AMT Tweeter and Midrange with a 9" woofer (very light and stiff). This is a front ported design with the woofer being self powered and electronically crossed over at ~500 Hz. The Midrange and Tweeter are driven by your supplied amplifier. The sensitivity is 91 db/1 watt/ 1 meter; so not inefficient. Used this can be found for less than $5,000 but sold originally for ~$10,000. Internal bass amplifier is Class D at 250 watts. I use a Levinson 27 on top with 100 watts and it is delightful. Sound is crisp, clean, detailed and dynamic with no harshness unless the recording is poor or in a nutshell very neutral with and gives you what is on the recording. It can be forgiving but it depends on the media type as well (source). I use Nordost cables.

Good luck on your search!

Sam.
You don't hear them mentioned often, but the Prana Fideltiy Bhava are excellent. I have heard them a couple of times at Axpona and walked away very impressed each time. Very much under the radar, but they just sound right to me.
The Joseph Audio Pulsars and Dynaudio C-1's are fantastic standmount speakers, but similarly worthy are the Buchardt S400 speakers which are vastly less expensive and perform very similarly.  You can audition their speakers free with no shipping charges.  I auditioned them and completely loved them, but still prefer the presentation of my Spatial Audio speakers, but I the Buchardts sounded fantastic in my room.  Go for the SE version with better caps and Dueland wiring.  Just my take.