Sonus Faber Guaneri Homage or Extremas?

If you guys had a choice of getting the Guaneri Homage or the Extremas which would it be? I have a Mcintosh 352 amp to run them and a Mcintosh Mcd 500 to play material through. Also have a Rel Stentor Mk ll at my disposal.
Eddie
128x128malwow1
I'm a big fan of Mcintosh and like to arrange my system around their components.
Trial period is on hold as I just sold my Mc352. As far as the speakers go they are 2 different animals, the guarneri which I have own for 10 years are very airy, transparent and greta soundstage but no bass what so ever. The extremas have a great soundstage, perfect depth and solid bass but as transparent. I enjoy them both for what they do but am very tempted to stay with the extremas as I love the way they sound with my jazz and do not need any bass reinforcement(perfect pitch and weight). Now I need to replace the amp, leaning towards the 402(5,000.00 new from dealer) or a set of 501 mono used online for about 6,000.00. Some feedback would be appreciated.
Eddie
Based on the E's rep for needing power, I'd go for the 501's. While only 100 watts more than the 402, I like the idea of monoblocks, each amp having its own power supply.
Eddie, I think what you were trying to say was that the Extrema's have a great soundstage, perfect depth and solid bass but are not as transparent as the GH's. This would be my opinion as well, although I wouldn't say that the GH's have no bass whatsoever...just not a lot:0) Without question, the Extrema's do bass better. OTOH, I would trade bass for the greater transparency and truth to source that the GH's bring to the table.