Looking for amp reccomendation

I currently have an NAD Home Theater 7 channel amp with Persona B Speakers as main. I would like to purchase a used Class A or A/B solid state amp for around 3K, used give or take a few dollars for two channel listening.

Do you think I would really notice the difference in sound when listening to two channel stereo with a class A amp versus two channel set up on my Home Theater?

Suggestions for amps? Thanks in advance.  Sorry about spelling recommendation.  Couldn't edit.
stttt
IMO keep the surround system as is,get a good TUBE Integrated Amplifier or Hybrid Tube/SS & speaker cables,feed it from the surround processor via analogue outputs which it should have..When you want to listen to 2 channel just swap the speaker cables over...You already have a Class AB SS amp & honestly I doubt your system is resolving enough to notice any difference a Class A SS amp might bring,however I have no doubt a Tube amplifier would have a considerable impact on your 2 channel listening pleasure...
I heard a McIntosh MA252 with the Persona B at hifi store, sounded pretty amazing especially those speakers I couldn't believe the bass from them.